Don’t hesitate to apply for a role that gives you challenging and stimulating work. Take the opportunity to shape the future of technology! We believe that you are the type of person who’s seeking new and exciting challenges in electronics and programming.
What you'll bring:
- We are looking for a talented person with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Elector, development (or equivalent experience) to join our team.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working in similar areas.
Have experience working in structured development environments.
- We presume you thrive in an environment where you get to use your problem-solving skills to use and to continuously learn and discover new ways of working.
- Experience with C or C++ in embedded systems and Linux or an equivalent RTOS.
- We'd also like to see that you've got excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience scripting in Python.
- Experience working in a telecom domain and unit testing.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with Git.
- Swedish is meritorious.
Are you ready for this?
You will be part of a team with many talented colleagues, so it’s very important that you are a team player who's ready to collaborate by sharing ideas and brainstorming with your group. You are creative, flexible, and quickly respond to a change in approach. You'll work in various scopes and you will work in teams where knowledge sharing and innovation are central. Along with your team, you will take initiative to sort out any unclear requirements before implementation and delivery.
Why work at Knowit Connectivity (formely Cybercom)?
With Knowit, you get space to grow! We’ll give you challenging tasks, positive leaders who listen, and above all, the opportunity to meet like-minded peers. As a consultant at Knowit Connectivity, we believe that working with our clients will provide you the opportunity to grow in your role, all while having fun!
Together with your Knowit manager, you'll plan for your future development and dreams! Knowit’s corporate culture is based on fundamental values regarding a sustainable society and is supported in agreement between our responsible managers and employees – and built on openness, honesty, and respect for the value and dignity of each individual.
Knowit Connectivity Gothenburg is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organisations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining technical edge and strong business insight, we provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
You can apply for this position through our website or with your LinkedIn profile.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Eleonora Minou, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open positions and career opportunities at Knowit/ Cybercom
Finally! As of July 1, Cybercom is a part of Knowit. What does this mean for you, as a prospective job applicant? Nothing, really. You can send in your job application through our website, as usual.
We are always on the lookout for new colleagues and recruiting new employees. Don’t miss out on the exciting journey we have ahead of us – send us your application or contact one of our recruiters today; they are more than happy to tell you about your career opportunities with us. We hope to hear from you soon!